Thursday, December 13, 2012

Caught my arrow # 1





Caught my Arrow is a meme originally known as IMM and hosted by The Story Siren featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week. 


So far this week


I won an ARC of Sever (3rd book of The Chemical Garden Trilogy) Thanks First Reads
And purchased Solitary (Escape from Furnace)  



Just in case that isn't enough to last me through the weekend I also borrowed Finale from the library


What will you be reading this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the The Chemical Garden Trilogy yet,but it has been on my TBR list for quite some time.Hope to read it soon.

    Thanks for stopping by Say It With Books. :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed the meme's name to match your blog's theme. OhMyGawd that ARC ... I'm so jealous D: I still haven't read Finale, either. *Sighs*. Thanks for the follow, by the way! <3 We followed you back.

    ~Annie & Demi
    -New Followers
    Characterized

    ReplyDelete