Sunday, November 10, 2013

Caught my arrow #25

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Believe it or not, it snowed in Montreal last night, officially making Winter present in the town. Maybe it's time to start writing down my Christmas list. Until then, here are the goodies I received this week.


Received from Author
(Thank you very much!!)



The Boy from the Woods


Bought


Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck


Borrowed from Library



The Lover's Dictionary (Came highly recommended from a Nanowrimo )




What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. good to see my book made it to Canada safely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions to your shelf this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/in-my-mailbox-36_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'll have to check out The Lover's Dictionary soon.

    ReplyDelete