Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Switcheroo


 




TOP CHARACTERS I'D NEVER TRADE PLACES WITH


Surprisingly, this list was easy to make. There seems to be a lot of characters I would never trade places with, no matter if it meant I'd get to keep the hot male lead.




10. Cassia from Matched

Sure Cassia got Xander as a match -- but who would I get? I don't think I want to take the chance to live in a society where your soul mate is chosen for you.


 9- Violet from The Body Finder

Having a sixth sense can be helpful, unless your sixth sense is communicating with dead bodies. No thank you!
 8- Tana from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

This book gave a depressing view of vampires. They were mean, ruthless and extremely unsexy. Wouldn't want to walk around among them.
 7- Lena from Delirium

 Two words: Forced Lobotomy.
6- Mary from The Forest of Hands and Teeth

Zombies aren't my thing.
5- Katniss from The Hunger Games

Self-explanatory.
4- Mia from If I Stay

Losing your entire family in a car crash, and seeing it happen is something I don't wish to anyone.
3- Alva Jane from Keep Sweet

Growing up in a cult, and forced to marry an old man when you are in love with someone else. Yucky!
2- Piscine from Life of Pi

No way! I'd rather be in the Hunger Games than be stuck at sea with a lion for so long.
1- Rhine from Wither 

The entire population in Rhine's world dies at 20 to 25 years old. Gah! I'd be dead.

8 comments:

  1. Excellent list, I agree with you in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great list, I agree with all! But especially Tana, Rhine, Katniss and Mary.... Not sure about Violet however.
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-tops-worlds-you-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. To be honest I didn't read the second installment of The Body Finder. Hopefully, her life gets better :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! We've got some similarities. I didn't include Matched or If I Stay, but I totally should have, those are great choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do lots of similarities on our list. Glad we get to experience those awful worlds through books ;)

      Delete
  4. Good list! As much as I like The Hunger Games, I wouldn't trade places with Katniss either.

    ReplyDelete