Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: Luminary



Threatened of extermination due to an emotional personality, Thalli escapes the Scientists who created her and enters our world which she believed to be destroyed. Along with her is Berk, long time friend and love interest. And her best friend Rhen. But as Berk and Rhen begin to spend more time together, Thalli learns that being free to demonstrate emotions can lead to uncertainty and jealousy.

Krista McGee put a lot of effort to keep the action going in this sequel to Anomaly. Adding new characters, like handsome yet secretive prince Alex who brings out a different side in Thalli's character. Same as the previous book, lots of plot twists kept me second guessing the climax to the point where I had to restrain myself from skipping to the ending. 

The series conclusion Revolutionary is set for July 2014.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Anomaly, but I haven't read many reviews of it yet, and since the last books out this year, I think I'll wait after that to read them all (since I so hate waiting in between books) Glad you enjoyed the second though! :)

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't stand delays either. I feel like I loose the intensity of the plot :/

      Delete