Friday, October 9, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: No, I don't want a dud

Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back


Q: Name a book you hated?


You can read my review of Me being Me is exactly as insane as You being You for ampler details on the plot and twists of the story.

The reason why it made my bottom list this year, is the format (all lists), the unreliable characters and the length (a long story is okay as long as it doesn't drag on purpose). Too bad we didn't click.




Which book do you consider a dud?

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one. Will likely stay away from it still!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one on my shelf waiting to be read. Hopefully I have better luck with it! ;-) Old follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this one. Then again the one I've chosen nobody I know has heard of.

    New Bloglovin and Goodreads follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this book but does not sound like my cup of tea either!

    New follower :)

    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete