Saturday, March 12, 2016

Caught my arrow #49

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Honestly can't seem to put this book down. It's so similar to something myself and many of my friends have experienced in terms of relationships breakups that it feels like looking in a mirror. Katie certainly knows how to create convincing characters.


Received from Publisher



Dear Emma by Katie Heaney




What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Dear Emma before, but I'll definitely be checking it out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look this one up and see what it's about.
    Thanks for visiting my My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that book around before, so you've piqued my curiosity! Thanks for dropping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Emma sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete